Olympic Amager Kultur online casino (OAK) consists of young people from all over Denmark. The ranges of age of our group are 16-35 years old. Our group was formed in 2003, as a youth organization and it is active in youth work. Our main aim is youth involvement in activities and discussions that has to do with important issues like the environment, education, job opportunities, unemployment, economy, intercultural awareness, volunteerism and others.
The organisation cares about all generations regardless of their gender, age or ethnic background, particularly promoting youth diversity (understanding that young people naturally seek excitement. friendship and support.
We believe that the most powerful force in the promotion of international understanding and peace is the exposure to different cultures. The world becomes a smaller, friendlier place when we learn that all people – regardless their nationality- desire the same basic things: a safe, comfortable environment that allows a rich and satisfying life for their children and themselves.
Our main goals are:
– to assist them in finding a work experience abroad;
– to promote non formal and lifelong learning education.
– to promote integration of immigrants, and fight against all kind of discriminations.
– to promote the dialogue between youth and decision makers.
– to promote the creation of national and international networks.
– to promote youth policies and to foster the sharing of good practices and experiences.
– to promote multiculturalism and multilingualism dialogue.
– to help young people in the language learning process.
– to support young people improve their knowledge of European labour system.
– to promote youth mobility at both the local and global level, with a particular focus on
European projects and exchanges within the framework of Youth in Action program.
– to promote child and youth rights.
– to promote a sustainable and youth led development and to contribute to the growth of a
– to network and coordinate with other organizations and groups interested in democracy and community development at the local, regional, and international level.
– to ensure that young people are empowered to develop the skills and confidence to fully participate as active citizens, in an inclusive society.